Young PRofessionals Advisory council
The Young Professionals Advisory Council (YPAC) is a network of young professionals dedicated to The First Tee of South Central Wisconsin’s (TFTSCW) mission. YPAC members are engaged in addressing issues of critical importance to TFTSCW, as well as contributing to the growth and development of the organization. The YPAC group supports TFTSCW through fundraising, awareness, and volunteer efforts to diversify the organization’s reach to the local community and its young people.
- Build awareness of TFTSCW’s mission – YPAC members are community ambassadors that promote TFTSCW and its programs to individuals, businesses, and organizations that may be interested in supporting TFTSCW.
- Secure philanthropic support – YPAC members support TFTSCW financially to ensure the organization’s growth and sustainability.
- Provide volunteer support – YPAC members support TFTSCW by volunteering their time to support programs.
- Recruit fellow young professionals – YPAC members help recruit fellow young professionals to serve as supporters, volunteers, and YPAC members.
- Professional and social networking opportunities
- Be a young professional living in south central Wisconsin
- Contribute annual membership fee of $100 (tax deductible)
- Volunteer for a minimum of one outreach event and/or serve on an event committee
- Attend quarterly YPAC meetings and/or socials to address TFTSCW needs
- Commit to an individual annual fundraising goal – GIVE or GET $500 – secured through:
- Individual/Business donations
- Personal ticket purchases to TFTSCW events
- Personal/Received TFTSCW event sponsorships
- Matching gift donations
- Silent/Live auction item procurement
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: